CokodoK's WebLog

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Revival of Cokodok's Blog

Today someone managed to persuade me to restart blogging after almost a year of inactivity. So here's my message to that particular person:

"Baca blog aku tau !!! Penat ni aku nak pikir ape nak tulis"

Okay, now I've gotten that out of my system, I can move on.

After reading my first post, I remembered the reason I started this blog was for my university group project. So I suppose maybe some of you (anyone?) may wonder what happened to that.

Well you can have a look at the final product here:

http://wjsonline.5gigs.com

Some of you might say, "Hey that's not a blog system". Well, yeah just to make the story short, our group changed the project to an online journal system so it'll have more of an academic value :P.

2 Comments:

  • w00t w00t jangan lupa brief description about WJS kat sini dengan

    By Blogger Rashidi Zin, at 1:09 pm  

  • sape yg pakse ko tulis blog balik?
    btw didnt know u had a blog before?
    and bila nak buat trip budak2 warwick nie? ahaks! ;P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home