So what have I been up to
Yes, I know I haven't been updating lately. But, I have a good reason for that.
I had my examinations in January, hence I was busy preparing for it in December.
Good reason right? So now quit bugging me for not updating :P.
So here's what computer science students (at least the crazy ones like me) do when we're resting from our studies:
1. Try breaking the RSA cipher (it's the encryption algorithm used to secure your email and credit cards) using form 2 mathematics - don't worry we didn't succeed :P
2. Laugh at a video of Bill Gates showing the "new" features of Windows Vista knowing that Mac OS X has had those features even before Windows XP has launched.
3. Thinking ways of making a website then selling it to Google for $1.65 billion
4. Plan to make a book "How to break an ATM machine in 30 minutes", along with a bonus book "How to run away from the police after breaking an ATM machine"
See how fun it is being a computer science student :P.
I had my examinations in January, hence I was busy preparing for it in December.
Good reason right? So now quit bugging me for not updating :P.
So here's what computer science students (at least the crazy ones like me) do when we're resting from our studies:
1. Try breaking the RSA cipher (it's the encryption algorithm used to secure your email and credit cards) using form 2 mathematics - don't worry we didn't succeed :P
2. Laugh at a video of Bill Gates showing the "new" features of Windows Vista knowing that Mac OS X has had those features even before Windows XP has launched.
3. Thinking ways of making a website then selling it to Google for $1.65 billion
4. Plan to make a book "How to break an ATM machine in 30 minutes", along with a bonus book "How to run away from the police after breaking an ATM machine"
See how fun it is being a computer science student :P.

5 Comments:
Now lad u're making us, the CSiT students sounds like a bunch of lifeless geeks.
Sedih siot...
By
Rashidi Zin, at 4:39 pm
Shouldn't you be proud if you're able to break commercially used ciphers or make websites that can be sold for billions of dollars???
By
cokodok, at 3:57 pm
Adil, the thought of doing something huge and getting paid by the billions is really something..i'm in with ya! Haha.. =p
Shidi, its alrite if we sound like geeks now, but if we really do earn those $$$ then mebbe a carribean cruise doesnt sound so bad after all..;p
By
Nikki Lee, at 7:31 pm
bill gates n windows are always copycats. hehe
yes, about the quote. it gave me a renewed sense of direction. Look ahead and dream on! (in a good way of course :D) all the best for ur final year bro!
-faren
By
Anonymous, at 6:20 pm
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at 9:23 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home